Previous News Items
Property owners are discovering the many benefits of roof restoration when the process is compared side-by-side with roof replacement. Two of the main advantages owners enjoy with restoration are savings in both money and time.
A quality roof restoration company such as Above the Rest Roof Restoration can deliver impressive results at a significantly lower price and in far less time than is required when opting for a total roof replacement.
Of course, there are several things to keep in mind when looking for a qualified company to perform your roof repair and restoration. Here are six tips to consider:
1. Check quality of work. When you begin to look for a qualified roofing company to repair or restore your roof, have them explain in detail about their process. Be sure to follow them through step by step and even take notes so you can refer to them later. At Above the Rest Roof Restoration, we work with both concrete tile roof restorations along with terracotta tile roof restorations. We always start with replacing any tiles or ridge caps that are either broken or have large chips. Next, all the flashings must be checked and reworked if necessary. We also fix all known leaks. We work with a variety of materials and treatments (more on this later), pressure clean all surfaces and much more.
2. Compare materials used. Don't settle for less than the best materials on the market today. We use Nutech roofing products exclusively, including their mould and moss treatment, primer/sealers, and acrylics paints. These are advanced roof coating formulations. They offer products like NXT Cool Zone that does a great job reflecting heat, which helps reduce overall energy costs. And the performance of their Tileflex 2000 has been proven in independent testing.
3. Insist on licenced professionals. Always verify the credentials of anyone doing roof repair or other work on your home. We are licenced and experienced tradesmen and welcome questions about our background and experience.
4. Ask for references. Any quality company will be glad to provide references. Then it is up to you to check those references. At the same time ask for examples of previous jobs that would be similar to the roof restoration that you require. Make sure you see a few homes that have been treated similarly to yours to be certain that you will be satisfied with the results. You might also ask to see various colours that have been used so you can see how your roof painting job will look within the neighbourhood and how it should hold up over time.
5. Find out how long the company has been in the area. It's important to work with a company that has a history in your area. When a roof restoration and roof painting company has been working with home and business owners in the same area for several years, it is good testimony to the quality of their work. Further, it gives you assurance that they will be around if you need to have warranty work done at a later date. Which brings us to the last point:
6. Insist on a guarantee. We guarantee all full roof restorations for seven years. Being able to offer a guarantee like that demonstrates the confidence we have in the high quality of our work and the products we use.
Following these six tips for finding a qualified roof restoration company will help assure that your rejuvenated roof will look great and last for years.
|CALL US: 0400256733|
|EMAIL US: email@example.com|